True Gods Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its like im on crak

2 posters

Go down

its like im on crak Empty its like im on crak

Post  Fehric Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:07 am

man, for some reason lately all i think about is dofus .....i meen other then my gf but thats a hint to how disturbing it is .....idk but its fukin 11 am and all im thinking about is geting online and doing sumthing to gain xp.........im at school and i get home in 2 hours...then i get to go back to school at 6:30......so in 5 hours i want to gain 2 fukin lvls idk make it somehow
Fehric
Fehric

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

its like im on crak Empty Re: its like im on crak

Post  Daylight Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:12 pm

playing and thinking about dofus isn't nececeraly a bad thing. If you start calling off RL events, such as hanging with friends, doing schoolwork or making some sexy time with your GF it is a bad thing.
I know the 'need to get better, need to level, get this new gear, push" feeling, but yeah... not like dofus is going anywhere, so... take your time with it. Make sure it stays a part of your life that makes you RELAX, rather then stress you out because you really (why oh why would you really?) need to get 2 levels in 5 hours.
I had this feeling too, and I took a break from dofus. Daylight has always been important in my life and he got me through some rough periods in my RL. You can all talk shit about it, but I just know for sure a lot of you guys have a simular relation with their chars. Reason the more to keep it why you created it: Take it easy, don't burn up. And now and then have the option to think about it, and long for some online time... think about that new build you would want to try... But always, and always in order to have fun, relax and feel good.
So once again fehric, take your time, that xp bar will roll upward anyway.

just my 2 cents.

Daylight
Dawn-End
Daylight
Daylight

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

its like im on crak Empty Re: its like im on crak

Post  Fehric Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 pm

awww <3 come here u sexy bitch * sacri hug*
Fehric