True Gods Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Rules About the Guild

2 posters

Go down

New Rules About the Guild Empty New Rules About the Guild

Post  Ryuto Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:52 am

I'm now looking for attack based Osa, Enu and a Xelor that will let me experiment on him/her...

I also want to make it very clear that if you join our guild it is YOUR responsibility to take part in guild events. Don't hold anyone in the guild, short of yourself, accountable if you don't have the zapp required and take too long to get to a place and when you finally get there...everyone started. Gobball Dungeon runs take me 45 min and I do like..4 in a row. Blop Dungeon runs may take forever but I generally do about 2-5 a day. Getting up to what-ever level is entirely up to you because, let's be honest, we don't let people join our guild just so that we can get them to lvl 80 >.>
Also, quit asking for free stuff...if I feel like it I'll give stuff away but don't expect me to buy you your dream set just because you joined our guild...or because you gave 200k exp. Lastly, I am reserving the right to ban you for being a noob...sounds harsh but I'm getting tired of everyone joining us on dungeon runs and AFKing mid boss fight..that's total BS and not something I want done EVER.
Ryuto
Ryuto
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

New Rules About the Guild Empty Re: New Rules About the Guild

Post  Daylight Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:29 pm

good rules.

Signed for agreed.
Daylight
Daylight
Daylight

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuto Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:28 am

Ryuto wrote: I'm getting tired of everyone joining us on dungeon runs and AFKing mid boss fight..that's total BS

Descendant did this one last night it the middle of a Goddball Dungeon run.
There's a reason why this works my nerves. Not that I can't win because, let's face it...I can solo the dungeon. When I do a Gobball Dungeon run on a weekday you need to understand that I have 2 hours to be online because I need some sleep before I go to work, so AFKing makes what should be a 30min event into an hour long annoyance. I have a hard enough time lvling as it is, so by going AFK all you do is give me more reason to exclude you from stuff.
Rocu is the only exception and everyone, who needs to know, knows why.
Ryuto
Ryuto
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down