True Gods Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lvl 200 Talk

2 posters

Go down

lvl 200 Talk Empty lvl 200 Talk

Post  Ryuto Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:22 pm

at lvl 200 the most there is to do is just improve your already made character....
No new spells to worry about learning, no higher lvl gear to try to aim to....
so how do you improve when you gain no new lvls?
Well first you try to max out all the spells you need and unlearn all the spells that are now useless to you (like Wise Punishment for most Sacrier).

I plan to max out Bold Punishment and go on a item hunt with Fehric (who I hope will be a lvl 150+ Chance Sacrier by then).
Additionally I plan to Mage +1MP into my Gelano and +1AP into different low lvl rings. Who cares right? You should, I'm telling everyone who's reading this post to do everything they can at lvl 200 to make that character Godly, this is why I want so many Magus.

This is a clip of the first lvl 200, who recieved a special staff that only he can use, note he has 12 AP. How? He maged +1 AP into his Feudala ring.
Personally, I know that some people (>.>) have an easier time maging +1MP (>.>) into a Gelano and random stats that don't belong in an item into that item (>.>) So at lvl 200 I will devote all my time into maging +1MP into a Gelano and +1AP into random rings, AND into getting 10mk

Edit: I have already tried over 30 times to mage that dam 1MP and still got nuthin' I can't wait until I friggin hit lvl 170 so I can stop worrying about my Sacrier's gear...
Ryuto
Ryuto
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

lvl 200 Talk Empty Re: lvl 200 Talk

Post  sEntapEacE Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:31 pm

I say if you get to level 200 after you perfect your stats, skills and items the way you want 'em, if you really enjoy the game you'll strive for it again on an alt (or two)

sEntapEacE

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuto Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:59 pm

sEntapEacE wrote:I say if you get to level 200 after you perfect your stats, skills and items the way you want 'em, if you really enjoy the game you'll strive for it again on an alt (or two)

and that's where Rocu and Ar-Sa come in ^-^
Ryuto
Ryuto
Admin

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: