True Gods Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to the Rahm Bow

2 posters

Go down

Road to the Rahm Bow Empty Road to the Rahm Bow

Post  sEntapEacE Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:11 am

I want to use this bow pretty badly which is why I'll definitely make it to at least level 151. I figured the best and easiest way for me to be sure I'd be able to use it (since devoting any level characteristic points to agility would be a waste) while being able to do a considerable amount of damage (while remaining strength based) would be to plan it out way ahead of time. So I have started a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet document with 4 different scenarios of how I might go about it. I'm posting it here because my knowledge of the game is somewhat limited and I figure that if anything doesn't seem like the best possible way of going about it or just wrong altogether don't hesitate to let me know.

Road to the Rahm Bow Level151set1eq2.thRoad to the Rahm Bow Level151set2ct2.thRoad to the Rahm Bow Level151set3wj9.thRoad to the Rahm Bow Level151set4en0.th

and here's the file for anyone who wants to help out hands on:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nh3ign

sEntapEacE

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Road to the Rahm Bow Empty Re: Road to the Rahm Bow

Post  Ryuto Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:15 am

Easiest way I see it is to scroll ur agi to 101, have me mage +Agi into ur gelano, and go with the DP ring and Solomunk for hax crits....
Ryuto
Ryuto
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum