True Gods Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions and answers

2 posters

Go down

Questions and answers Empty Questions and answers

Post  Daylight Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:56 pm

Hi, I thought it be good to have a questions and answers topic on here… mainly because I have a question.
clown
I noticed there are two chests in the guild house, one of them is accessible (don’t worry ryu, I didn’t even touch your runes) Suspect .
Now I was just wondering if the guildies can make use of this one too, lets say for example, I make lots of potions (as an alchemist) but I don’t really want to sell them, because I want to make some other guildies happy with it. Can I put the potions in the chest, free for people that come to the house to take some out?

notes on my own post:
-Obviously I wouldn’t mind making health potions or energy potions for guild member, but only if it's for actual use. Not for taking them out and selling them.

-I realise items that aren’t useful for the guild belong in the bank.

-The main idea is sharing, but I’m not up for making potions and running after people to hand them out.

this said... peace to all.

Daylight
Daylight
Daylight

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Questions and answers Empty Re: Questions and answers

Post  Ryuto Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:53 pm

On that note...don't put anything of real value in there...and if I see people taking large amounts of stuff like....ohh...say..ALL OF MY VITAILTY RUNES I'll snap and take everything out of there that belongs to me and call it a day.
I'll also PM all the people I know were putting stuff there and will tell them to remove it..and if I find out who did it they will get banned from the guild for good..I won't ask Pyr and I won't warn you.

In 2 more lvls we can get annother guild house and paddock....maybe a paddock in Bonta??

Anywee...my house is there for some resources...but I only gived the code to people I trust..i.e Senti, Rocu, Raven, Daylight...
Ryuto
Ryuto
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum