True Gods Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daylight/Feng-chi

2 posters

Go down

Daylight/Feng-chi Empty Daylight/Feng-chi

Post  OldGuard-Krayz Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:33 am

I am sorry to say that you are now officially being de-ranked from being a Second in Command down to Protector. You have not been able to do your duties as a Second in Command, and I doubt that you even know about how our previous Leader, Levin, quit Dofus due to family reasons and has made me the new Leader. The Old Guardians are very upset with you, and also to those True Gods members who got you convinced to leave The Old Guard with your Eniripsa. We did not mind this at first, but you stopped logging on your Iop and have completely abandoned us, including your duties.

The other "new" things that you might not be aware of are as follows:
1.) Red-Shield, 181 Feca, was banned from the guild due to attacking several allied perceptors, even after the warning he was given. One of these allied perceptors is Heaven Knights and they were not very happy. Red is allowed back if he straightens things out. Until then, he is not to be seen around with The Old Guard logo above his head.
2.) Titsorgtfo, 141 Feca, left the guild the next day, saying that the reason why Red-Shield was banned was stupid.
3.) Eliteever, 103 Sacrier, left the guild the day Levin quit the game. (Which actually doesn't make sense because he is not even close to Levin).
4.) Alonira, 147 Osamoda, has been promoted as a Guard. She is our one and only Guard at the moment.
5.) Levin gave his accounts away. He gave LeVinTheWicked, 152 Iop, and Mist-Giga, 116 Xelor, to his stepson and his name is Steve. He gave Nivel, 80 Sacrier, to Vespirr. And he gave Levinthegreedy, 125 Enutrof, to Desolate-Barrier. Then he gave his Astrub house to me and Bonta house to Desolate.
6.) Desolate-Barrier, Karizz, and Screamaimfire are now Second in Commands. Desolate has always been a SiC before he disappared. As for Karizz and Scream, these promotions were of Levin's last calls.
7.) Nadali, 140 Sram, is back in the guild. As much as a lot of us hate him, he is given another chance. We will see what happens in the future.
8.) We are a lvl60+ guild but we discussed about how we should make exceptions. Currently our only exceptions are Cheeno-Sr, 55 Enutrof, and Catwoman, 45 Ecaflip.
9.) The-Thrown, 107 Pandawa, has not been online for about a month. I tried calling him after finally finding out his number, but I think i scared him *a tad bit* and when I tried calling again, his mom b*tched at me. Yes, embarrassing. I don't know what to do with him yet.

These are the major news so far.

Good luck and see you in the guild (if) you ever get on your Iop.

-Krayz and the Guardians.
OldGuard-Krayz
OldGuard-Krayz

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Daylight/Feng-chi Empty Re: Daylight/Feng-chi

Post  Ryuto Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:26 pm

some things I wanted to let you know...
If you want to inform Daylight only feel free to send him a Message....because anything you post in a forum is common knowledge (like how I read this post at the speed of light after seeing "you are demoted")

anyhow, I'ma try not to hog Daylight completely >< Sowwy K
Ryuto
Ryuto
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  OldGuard-Krayz Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Nothing of what I posted is a secret or private. Everything I said is too long to be said in Private Message anyway.

No need for apology. It was his choice, you had nothing to do with it. Or do you?

That was a rhetorical question, no answer needed.
OldGuard-Krayz
OldGuard-Krayz

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down