True Gods Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As per request, Soul-Angel / Hinairusu's spells and build plan

4 posters

Go down

As per request, Soul-Angel / Hinairusu's spells and build plan Empty As per request, Soul-Angel / Hinairusu's spells and build plan

Post  hinairusu Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:22 pm

Sacrier

Soul capture --> lv 2
Nimble --> lv 3
Assault --> lv 4
Attraction --> lv 5
Leek Pie --> lv 5
Wise Punishment --> lv 5
Cooperation --> lv 5
Punishment --> lv 5
Fury --> lv 5
All else lv 1

builds i would like:

Agil mainly, i plan on raising nimble and assault back up to lv 5.
i'd like to try a bow sac, but the only bow i can see worth having is hidsad, and thats got a pritty big vit cost. (-100) or else i was thinking of going agil/intel tank, hoping to mix my feca and eni together with regen and shields to create a dodge rolling meatshield Smile

Eniripsas

Draining word --> lv 2
summoning of chaferfu --> lv 2
frightning word --> lv 3
preventing word --> lv 3
Leek Pie --> lv 3
curative word --> lv 5
regenerating word --> lv 5
stimulating word --> lv 5
healing word --> lv 5
revitalising word --> lv 5
bow skill --> lv 2
everything else Lv 1

Builds:

i'm after an eni which can solo alone, without having to worry to much about other players. currently i am regen focused, but yeah, once i get into feudala that should change i hope.
alternatively i want to go for a pure sac healer, so my sacrier can tank everything while my eni keeps him healed. only problem with this route is if my sac dies i dont want my eni to be defenceless. at the moment it can solo chafer dongeon, but cannot hold up against the gob. (healing royal Vs my leeks ><)

that all you needing Ryuto, or do you want any more Smile

hinairusu

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

As per request, Soul-Angel / Hinairusu's spells and build plan Empty Re: As per request, Soul-Angel / Hinairusu's spells and build plan

Post  TheLeaf Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:57 am

Ok soooo, unlearn your leek pie, waste of points at this point if you're not damage, or if you dont plan on staying damage. Anyway, so you can use a Bushi'Bow at level 81, I'd reccomend using that and getting 1/2 crits on it. It hits 3-7 Air and 5-12 Air, req is 200+ agil. Its probably airmaged but whatever. So..yea

TheLeaf

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

As per request, Soul-Angel / Hinairusu's spells and build plan Empty Re: As per request, Soul-Angel / Hinairusu's spells and build plan

Post  hinairusu Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:22 am

as of 170 i am thinking of returning damage, but leek pie lv 5 does have its uses, its the only ranged spell i have for a start, great for catching those xelors before mumi Smile

hinairusu

Back to top Go down

Post  Daylight Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:45 am

I sure would like to see more of a bow-eni. As I stated never seen one before. Curious if it would work out on higher levels. Idk much about epic bows, but I'm sure their has to be some nice fire bows out there. Keep us posted ^^

(hooray for axe eni's)
Daylight
Daylight
Daylight

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuto Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:10 pm

hinairusu wrote:Sacrier

Bow Skill -->6
Nimble --> lv 6
Assault --> lv 6
Attraction --> lv 5
Leek Pie --> lv 6
Wise Punishment --> lv 6
Cooperation --> lv 6
Punishment --> lv 6
Transposition --> lvl 6
Sacrifice --> lvl 6
Fury --> lvl 6
Moon Hammer-->lvl6
Release-->lvl4

Use Mad Tofu Cloak along an Air Maged Koalak Bow, Air Maged Fishing Bow, AirMaged Bushi'Bow, AirMaged Archer Chafer's Bow, and at lvl 151 an AirMaged Rahm Bow

you may want to get the crit down to 1/2 on some/most of the bows

Leek Pie-->lvl 6
Nimble Punishment--> lvl 6 (or 4)
Assault-->lvl 6
Sacred Punishment -->lvl 6 (or 4)
Cooperation--> lvl 6
Transposition-->lvl 6
Moon Hammer-->lvl 6
Sacrifice-->lvl 5
Punishment-->lvl 6
Weapon Skill-->lvl 6
Release-->lvl 4

This build (in my mind) starts when you can fully use Ceremonial Rat Set... you use fire-based weapons (preferably wands) and use Assault and Moon Hammer do deal Air Damage, or you can Air Mage the wands..that works too...keep in mind that which ever stat you base your damage on keep that Punishment at lvl 6 and you may want to get the other Punishment buff down to lvl 4 (optional)
builds i would like:

Agil mainly, i plan on raising nimble and assault back up to lv 5.
i'd like to try a bow sac, but the only bow i can see worth having is hidsad, and thats got a pritty big vit cost. (-100) or else i was thinking of going agil/intel tank, hoping to mix my feca and eni together with regen and shields to create a dodge rolling meatshield Smile

Eniripsas

frightning word --> lv 6
preventing word --> lv 6
Leek Pie --> lv 6
curative word --> lv 6
regenerating word --> lv 6
stimulating word --> lv 6
healing word --> lv 6
revitalising word --> lv 6
bow skill --> lv 6
Forbidden Word -->lvl 6

I'd rely on Ceremonial Rat set here as well, tho it IS optional it gives you good stats for Rahm Bow. Feel free to mix in some +crit gear to bring your bows down to 1/2 crit. To be honest..until lvl 12X you will get raped in PvP...so just keep lvling that eni ^^

Builds:

i'm after an eni which can solo alone, without having to worry to much about other players. currently i am regen focused, but yeah, once i get into feudala that should change i hope.
alternatively i want to go for a pure sac healer, so my sacrier can tank everything while my eni keeps him healed. only problem with this route is if my sac dies i dont want my eni to be defenceless. at the moment it can solo chafer dongeon, but cannot hold up against the gob. (healing royal Vs my leeks ><)

that all you needing Ryuto, or do you want any more
Ryuto
Ryuto
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  hinairusu Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:29 pm

so in your almighty wisdom, what should i be leveling first and on which character Smile

hinairusu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuto Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:50 pm

sadly I don't know....it all depends on what you fin most valuable...
Ryuto
Ryuto
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Daylight Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:25 pm

hey I'm taking a look around for your eni.

A build I always found and still find one of the most valiable on wikia is the one taste did. You should definitly take a look at it, specialy the comments on the spells. However the lesser side of taste's build is that he kinda is a leecher, even using a damage sadi. For this reason he isn't much concerned with being able to solo or having a reasonable amount of wisdom. Also and definitly note that this is a pure support build. (altho he is one of the most hax pvp eni's too).

As I stated to you before, at your level I did alot of gob runs, all the way to level 100+. This is a nice way to make some kama's along the progress too. However if u get bored, fungi masters and pig knights should still be a reasonable resource for xp too.
Items I used included the famous Toh'Lo Hammer
later on I found out about the uber exelent fire maged Kryst O' Ball I realy recomend a 13-16 fire damage one tho. combined with staff skill, it does excellent damage. I know I used it well into the level 100ish because you'll have 8ap base and even with a shitty stim of 1ap, you can still hit 3 times, dealing -if all is well- 100 to 120- damage. I know I got the staff to 1/2CH and dealed some uber nice damage with it... for an eni at that level anywee. So, I just checked the shop and u can get this lovely piece of equipment for 600kk (cheapest 13-16 one).
A cloak that goes well along with this is the set Desire O' Ball Cloak. Along with the staff it gives +10 Intelligence, +20 Vitality, +2 critical hits, +5 Wisdom. Specialy the crits bonus will help out a bit in getting it 1/2CH. You could bother getting the amu too, as it isn't half bad either, but I know I never did.
Basicly if u plan on solo'ing alot with your eni, keep in mind u need as much intel as u can get, a load of wisdom and in my opinion some sort of AoE weapon (hammer or staff).
Ow and if u team up with the rest of the guys, specialy the sacriers, at level 70 just pop your prespic set back on and get the Gobball Royal Sword . Sacs will love you and you can still deal average to nice damage too.
I wouldn't bother to much with all the other low level crap gear, as Feudala Set will soon come in ur level range. From this set on you can costumise at will and at heart however u may fancy replacing pieces with non- set or different set gear. At this point you can look at the damage backpack build Ryuto wrote back in the day. From level 103 on a CH build is very fun to play.

If u have any more questions about being eni-ness, feel free to ask
Kind regards

Daylight
Daylight
Daylight

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  hinairusu Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:50 pm

ok, my sacrier took a hit as of this last update, and is getting owned all over the place. i have fury lv 5. still after an agil/damage build, where should i go from here, as the new punishments are pritty crap.

hinairusu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLeaf Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Alright so, personally I think bows are the sex in PvP and in general, so I made a nice little bow-sac taking into consideration the 1.27 updates.

Alright first things first, this build requires level 81, I repeat level 81 for it to work, mainly because of the Bushi Bow. Ok its all because of the Bushi Bow.

Gear: (Keep in mind all of these must have perfect crits)
Bushi Bow (Obviously)
Brabrossa's Hat
The Celestial Brooch (Have ryu mage out the -wis if you dont liek -20 wis)
Rags
Chief Crocodyl Bracelet
------
Alright so up to there will get you 1/2 crits on the Bushi bow, you can substitute the boots and belt to whatever you want, but keep in mind you need a gelano to fire it twice. I would just concentrate on agil gear, as you already have enough crits to get it to 1/2. If you really wanted to, you could find an all agil ring and replace the Chief Crocodyl Bracelet, but I dont think thats likely.

For your spells, it really doesnt matter as long as you have nimble punishment and bow skill maxed. Your spell set is obviously different from mine considering I am strength and you are agil etc but...usually those are the finer points of the bow build.

If you've read this far and think my advice is total awesome, then I suggest you max flying sword and buy release. Flying sword will be your best friend in PvP, if you use it correctly. Given that Bushi Bow hits twice and you'll get alot of agil out of your gear, you'll be dominating almost every class, assuming you play the bow build right. If you get release, it is your best friend if someone gets in close. At the very least it should be to level 3, where the AP cost is 4, allowing you to push your opponent away and then hitting them silly with your bow.

WARNING: If you use this bow build, I can guarantee that you will lose to any sac that is close combat, unless they really really suck and somehow go AFK for alot of the round. Because Sacs can pull you in close you're pretty screwed because usually they tend to pull you in and dodge lock you. So if you dont mind getting totally raped by your own class, the bow build is for you Very Happy Also, if you happen to meet a strength sac (although they're pretty damn rare, I havent met more than 5 total, including our very own Scentofpoop) run. If they want to (and probably might) they'll get up in yo grill and start nerfing your agil 30 every turn. Although it might not seem significant at first, you'll hit lower after awhile, and nerfing is always isnt fun so...ye.

EDIT: Oh and if you want some help on how to use dis flying sword effectively or just want to hit level 81, hit me up and we'll go to kanigers if you'd like. Hell if you want me to show you how to use a bow build effectively just come with me in general and you'll see how I fight in PvP.

TheLeaf

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down