True Gods Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reasons to become a damage build

Go down

Reasons to become a damage build Empty Reasons to become a damage build

Post  Ryuto Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:02 am

OK, so today I finally used my maging tool as a weapon for the first time.
OMG it rawks.
Everyone who saw me fight knows I can do well over 200 damage a turn, but I saidt to myself "hey I wanna check out damage builds"

Sacrier, I suggest this build late in the game..lvl 70+ and you should max out Fury.
All damage builds can easily get up to 9AP without spending more than 100Kk.
How? Simple...2 Rings of Satisfaction and an AP amulet.
Why use Rings of Satisfaction? Simple..you don't really need any stat other than HP and Wisdom (because you "F"in' wan'na lvl), which RoS doesn't touch.
All a Sacrier needs to do is toget a weapon like a magus tool or Royal Gobball Sword (awsome for damage) and use Fury for +damage.
How effective is this build? It's so effective that it still works with prespic set.
I hit well for about 280 per swing on my 3rd turn...sadly almost nothing lives that long so I had to solo a Kani...

Iop, you SOBs are lucky because you get an insaine amount of +damage spells at all times.
So, for you this'll be easier...tho you might want to think about +damage and +HP gear.

Sadi, Earth Quake and Poison Wind is an awsome rat farming combo...only reason I can think if for damage Sadi.

Keep in mind, damage Iop and Sacrier are a fun build mostly...sinse they take such a looooooong time to get going.
If you want to see the damage build at work then join me on my first damage build Dungeon Run this weekend...see the Blop Dungeon/Bulb Cave post.
Ryuto
Ryuto
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Reasons to become a damage build Empty Re: Reasons to become a damage build

Post  Ryuto Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:43 pm

update-
I messed up a bit...I believed Royal Gobball Sword was a lvl 80 sword, but it turned out to be a lvl 70 sword (yay for me) so I can use it now. I must admit, damage build is Godly. As a lvl 75 I hit for about 150 a swing at least, without buffing. I need to find lvl 100+ opponents in order to be able to see the full extent of my attack (because unless they're a Sacrier they die just from 2-6 Fury).

Damage build for Sacrier is HAX end of story.
Ryuto
Ryuto
Admin

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down